That’s right, just order 100 Bencorp Docket Books to receive Free Shipping Australia wide which is valued at $15. Save now and order your 100 Docket Books today. Offer ends 16th of March 2018.
- Table Order Pads (TOP) and Table Allocation Pads (TAP): TOPs are generally used for taking orders from larger groups at a restaurant, and come printed with numbered guests. TAPs, on the other hand, are used by wait staff to allocate tables to customer bookings.
- Obviously, different types of establishments have varying requirements to meet their needs. However, as a general rule:
- Restaurants, cafés and hotels use large carbonless and carbon copy books. Check out our 22DPC and APD models.
- Smaller takeaway establishments use medium-sized carbonless or carbon single copy dockets.
See our FBD or BFBD books.
- Small shops and fast food outlets use medium-sized designs. Check out our TAD model.
- Large takeaway restaurants such as Chinese, Indian and Thai eateries use large delivery docket books. See our APD (with 22 lines) or BFBD (with 15 lines)
Need help or have some extra questions before you place your order or would you just prefer to order by phone? Call 1800 882 966 and speak to our friendly Bencorp staff to place your order today!