PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Please note that individual product images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ. If the description does not match the product image displayed please contact us before ordering it as mistakes with images happen from time to time.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN WEBSITE
Bencorp (“we”,”us”,”our”) does not invite reliance upon, nor accept responsibility for, the information on this site. Precautions have been taken to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However we do not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information. Bencorp reserves the right to refuse supply to any user, at our discretion.
Pricing displayed on the website is for reference only and may not be correct at the time we invoice it. In these circumstances, you will be notified prior to the order being despatched to you for your approval. All prices displayed include GST where applicable.
P.O.A stands for price on application. The reason you will see this on table skirting or chair covers (and sometimes other products) is because all orders are different and therefore we need to obtain a specific price for you.
In some cases the material published through the site may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of Bencorp, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Viruses etc: We do not guarantee that any files or other things available for downloading from this website will be free of viruses or other codes that may corrupt or destroy. You are solely responsible for implementing virus checking and other procedures to prevent any such corruption or destruction. Files are downloaded and used by you at your own risk.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the operation or security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any services, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- not to upload, post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive component;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited messages or information to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such transmissions; and
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Site or portions of the Site that may be restricted from general access.
- not, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials that violate any applicable or relevant law.
We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you at any time.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
You agree to indemnify Bencorp against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or outgoing which Bencorp pays, suffers, incurs or is liable for in respect of:
- any breach by you of these terms and conditions; and
- any use by you of the site.
Please contact our sales office via email at email@example.com or call 1800 882 966 or 02 9567 9166. You will be given a Returns Authority number, and the method of collection will be arranged.
If the goods are faulty or were incorrectly supplied by us, then they will cheerfully be replaced.
If you chose it incorrectly, there may be a re-stocking fee, especially if the goods were obtained as a special order.
If you receive a faulty product, contact us immediately and the bencorp staff will advise procedures for return of the product (See above).
We charge a flat rate of $15.00 for all Bencorp products delivered within Australia, with the exception of Washroom products. Freight charges for Washroom products will be calculated at checkout after entering your delivery address and Post code.
As a bonus to our members should you add a box of Restaurant Docket books to your Washroom order then the $15.00 shipping rate will apply. This will then show on your order at checkout.
|NSW Metro||1-2 Days|
|NSW Regional||2-3 Days|
|QLD Metro||1-3 Days|
|QLD Regional||3-5 Days|
|SA Metro||2-3 Days|
|SA Regional||3-5 Days|
|VIC Metro||1-2 Days|
|VIC Regional||2-4 Days|
|WA Metro||4-6 Days|
|WA Regional||5-9 Days|
Please note: Days shown are Monday to Friday only, excluding day of pick-up. If your parcel cannot be delivered for some reason, our courier service will leave a calling card for you to reschedule your delivery at your convenience. Should your item not arrive within the estimated delivery time please contact our customer service team on 1800 882 966.
bencorp cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the delivery time frames specified. Delivery time frames may change due to unforeseen circumstances and during sale events as a result of order volumes.
We deliver products Australia wide using the following shipping companies, depending on destination:
- Australia Post
- Go Logistics